Citius / Short url’s
- |*| http://gcs.userpage.de [Use this short url to go at: ‘ Die Griechischen Christlichen Schriftste. A preliminary list of volumes available at Internet Archive and/or Googlebooks.’]]
- |*| http://plgo.userpage.de [Use this sort url to back to this blog]
- |*| http://p.userpage.de [Use this short url to go at the Patrologia’s Yahoo’s Group]
- |*| http://pl.userpage.de [Use this short url to go at: ‘A comprehensive list of all the volumes of the Patrologia Latina at Googlebooks’]
- Albertus Magnus Opera Omnia [Borgnet Editio]. Albert the Great (ca. 1200 – 1280) is one of the most important medieval philosophers and theologians, yet his thought remains as a whole relatively understudied. This can be explained by a variety of philosophical and historical reasons, but purely « material » factors are also at play. There is indeed no truly complete edition of his works, and the age and the rarity of the most complete one (Opera omnia, ed. A. Borgnet, 1890-1899) render it hard to access for many scholars. The new critical edition (sometimes called Editio Coloniensis), begun in 1951 and very competently led by the Albertus-Magnus-Institut of Bonn, offers a much more reliable text but will not be completed before many more decades and its high cost means that not all university libraries — including in North America and in Western Europe — can afford a subscription to it. In addition, the impressive number of Albert’s works, as well as the huge size of many of them, lead one quickly to dream of the day when the critical edition will be completed and made available electronically. [Other list, with the same edition but over the GoogleBooks project, is being mantained by Martin D’Ascenzo here.]
- Alphonse Mingana: The Woodbroocke Studies [Vols. 1 – 3]
- Bibliotheca Orientalis Clementino-Vaticana
- Graffin and Nau: Patrologia Orientalis. List of volumes availables at Archive.org
- Graffin and Nau: Patrologia Syriaca Tomus I and II available at Googlebooks.
- How to download books from Googlebooks outside the US
- Isidori Hispalensis episcopi Etymologiarum sive Originvm libri XX
- Joseph Armitage Robinson at Internet Archive
- Migne: Patrologia Graeca. Volumes availables at Archive.org
- Migne: Patrologia Latina. List of the volumes availables for download at Googlebooks
- Studia Syriaca Vols. 1 – 5
- The complete works of Venerable Bede, an electronic version.
- Tischendorf: Evangelia Apocrypha [MDCCCLIII]
- Horoy: Bibliotheca Patristica. Volumes collected by Internet Archive and previously digitized by Googlebooks project.
- Ernest Alfred Wallis: Coptic texts edited with introductions and english translations. 5 Vols. I, III and V here. II here.
- The Corpus Scriptorum Ecclesiasticorum Latinorum (CSEL) is a series of critical editions of the Latin Church Fathers published by a committee of the Austrian Academy of Sciences. The CSEL is intended to include the ecclesiastical authors who wrote in Latin from the late 2nd century AD until the death of Bede in 735. The texts are edited on the basis of all extant manuscripts and according to the principles of modern textual criticism and thus aim to provide a critical replacement for the corresponding volumes of the Patrologia Latina. A handful and useful list provided by P. Stefan Zara here.
- Le dossier du donatisme. Louis Duchesne.
- Aramaic Miscellaneous in Journal Asiatique. Compiled by Pilipos.
- Jp2 Photoshop’s Plug-in: an plugin to edit .jp2 images in Photoshop.
- Djvu Browser Plug-in: la extensión necesaria para visualizar archivos en formato .djvu con un navegador cualquiera.
- Winrar – Herramienta para compresión/descompresión de archivos. Súmamente versátil y de uso muy extendido en la red ed2k.
- Nero image drive: utilería para ejecutar imágenes .iso o .nrg desde el ordenador, sin necesidad de grabarlos previamente en cd o dvd.
- Emule – Cliente para descargas de archivos de la red ed2k.